- Arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before class begins.
- Absolutely no late check-ins.
- Please remove your shoes at the door.
- Have clean feet and be perfume/cologne free.
- Sign in at the front desk for class.
- The only things that should go into the studio room with you are your mat, towel(s), and water.
- No talking in the yoga room please, as students like to relax peacefully prior to class.
- Listen to the teacher's dialogue. These are Bikram's words that tell you exactly how to set up and perform each posture, as well as the benefits received. As long as you try the correct way, you will receive 100% of the benefits, no matter where you are starting from in the posture.
- Do your very best to stay in the yoga room. If an emergency requires you to leave, please make eye contact with the teacher so that the teacher can ask you if you are OK.
- Practice stillness between postures.
- No talking.
- Focus on yourself in the mirror.
- No talking while still inside the yoga room.
- Leave the room quietly. Please respect others.
- If you rented a mat or towel, please place them in the chute outside the locker rooms.
- Continue to drink plenty of purified water to flush out the toxins and eat fresh, whole foods to replace your electrolytes.
No cell phone use is allowed in our studio. Text messaging only please. Please turn ringers off prior to entering the studio. At no time are cell phones allowed in yoga rooms.